Taj Oncology’s vision is to become a world class player in oncology through excellence in innovation, discovery of new manufacturing processes / drug delivery mechanisms and consistently high quality of production.
We commenced operations in 1994 with the inauguration of our ultra-modern facility for the production of generics and formulations for oncology and other therapeutic applications. We are one of the pioneers in India in lyophilization.
We identified, very early, the need for achieving self — sufficiency in formulations as well as in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) , and our achievements reflect this focus. We launched our (APIs) in year 1994 & now have to our credit a number of new manufacturing processes & drug delivery mechanisms.
We have a manufacturing plant located at Tarapur, Thane in Maharashtra State. This facility meets the current Good Manufacturing Practices norms as laid down by the World Health Organization.
Our marketing spans domestic and overseas operations. With a network across the Indian sub-continent and market penetration in several countries across four continents, we are on our way to meeting our target of reaching out to cancer patients, worldwide.
Quality & Regulatory Authorities Inspections & Approvals
Salient features of our Quality Management Systems
- Integrated approach towards quality control, quality assurance, production and regulatory affairs
- State-of-the-art analytical instrumentation, quality assurance and quality control systems at each manufacturing step to monitor product quality
- Continuous improvement of the procedures, processes, technologies and infrastructure assures the quality of our products.
- End-to-end process validation.
- Comprehensive analytical method validation.
- Absolute adherence to cGMP and ICH guidelines.
- Well-established change control process.
- Quality audits and continuous training at all levels.