standard-title Infopanel Taj Pharmaceuticals is the global leader in generics and one of the India’s top ten pharmaceutical companies.
Taj Pharmaceuticals is the global leader in generics and one of the India’s top ten pharmaceutical companies.
Life- It is the underlying purpose of everything we do at Taj Pharma (India). We are committed to developing a distinguished generics pharmaceuticals business. Taj Pharmaceuticals is the global leader in generics and one of the India's top ten pharmaceutical companies.
TAJ PHARMA MANUFACTURING
Our world class finished dosage manufacturing facility is located at At Village – Kalgam,Coastal Highway Road,Dist. – Valsad, Gujrat – 396142.India in the middle of the some of the major generic players of the world. The facility has dedicated manufacturing modules for oral solid dosages Tablet, Capsule, Small Volume Parenterals, Injection, Dry Injection, Syrups & Suspensions , Ointments , Dry Syrups and caters to export and domestic markets.
- A Scale up and a Commercial module for Solid dosages
- Two Modules for Sterile manufacturing
- Class 10,000 and Class 1000 controlled conditions. 17 dedicated AHUs to control individual areas. Terminal Hepa filters in core processing area
Some of salient features of our facilities are
• Class 10,000 and Class 1000 controlled conditions. 17 dedicated AHUs to control individual areas. Terminal Hepa filters in core processing area
• Capable of wet/dry granulation, direct compression, film coating and blister/strip/alu-alu packing
• The Purified Water Distribution loop confirming to USP only
• Comprehensive utilities (Boilers, Chilled & Hot water, Air compressors, H.T Electricity incl. DG and UPS)
• GCs, HPLCs with PDA, UV Spectrophotometers, IR, PSD, DSC
• Absolute focus on Safety, Health & Environment
• Gearing up for ISO 9001 and 14001 (EMS) certifications
• Factory cGMP, WHO, UKMHRA Approved
State-of-the art Liquid Injections (SVP Line) and General Dry Powder facilities, which adhere to stringent specifications of GMP and WHO-GMP; We are International standard contract manufacturing Organization.
Taj Pharma leverages its India units as cost effective manufacturing together with its extensive expertise and technology platforms to offer competitive, high quality, custom manufacturing services to a global clientele. Our facility has been inspected by various international regulators including the USFDA, GMP, WHO & ISO Certified.
Taj Pharma’s manufacturing facilities operate to the highest standards of quality control. Tests produced at all four of our sites are manufactured to stringent levels of reliability, reproducibility and stability.
Once again, welcome to Taj Pharmaceuticals, a great company that is translating a great vision of generics into reality – We Innovate Generics Healthcare.
Taj Pharmaceuticals – Anti Cancer Division
Taj Oncology’s vision is to become a world class player in oncology through excellence in innovation, discovery of new manufacturing processes / drug delivery mechanisms and consistently high quality of production.
We commenced operations in 1994 with the inauguration of our ultra-modern facility for the production of generics and formulations for oncology and other therapeutic applications. We are one of the pioneers in India in lyophilization.
We identified, very early, the need for achieving self – sufficiency in formulations as well as in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) , and our achievements reflect this focus. We launched our (APIs) in year 1994 & now have to our credit a number of new manufacturing processes & drug delivery mechanisms.
We have a manufacturing plant located at Tarapur, Thane in Maharashtra State. This facility meets the current Good Manufacturing Practices norms as laid down by the World Health Organization.
Our marketing spans domestic and overseas operations. With a network across the Indian sub-continent and market penetration in several countries across four continents, we are on our way to meeting our target of reaching out to cancer patients, worldwide.
Quality & Regulatory Authorities Inspections & Approvals
Salient features of our Quality Management Systems
- Integrated approach towards quality control, quality assurance, production and regulatory affairs
- State-of-the-art analytical instrumentation, quality assurance and quality control systems at each manufacturing step to monitor product quality
- Continuous improvement of the procedures, processes, technologies and infrastructure assures the quality of our products.
- End-to-end process validation.
- Comprehensive analytical method validation.
- Absolute adherence to cGMP and ICH guidelines.
- Well-established change control process.
- Quality audits and continuous training at all levels.
Taj Pharmaceuticals is the global leader in generics and one of the India’s top ten pharmaceutical companies. Taj Pharma India play a leading role in therapeutic areas such as cancer, virology and transplantation. The combined strengths of Taj Pharma generics and pharmaceuticals businesses, coupled with expertise in the emerging genetic sciences, equip us to develop integrated healthcare solutions and therapeutic approaches tailored to individual patients’ needs. Taj Pharmaceutical’s products and services address the entire healthcare spectrum, from screening for genetic risk factors, to preventing, diagnosing and treating disease, and monitoring the treatment response.